can you swim? when did you learn to swim? how did you learn to swim?

swimming - shows the funny side of learning to swim.
@Ritchelle (3797)
i can float face down or the other way around and i can definitely change my place when i swim down under but i don't know the other "respectable" strokes considered when somebody asks if i know how to swim. i learned on my own when i was in the elementary grades. no one who taught me other storkes before and even after i learned how to swim on my own were successful in teaching me other things
@Theresaaiza (9696)
Hi teacher ritchelle, :-) So far, I only know how to float. But I don't know the strokes and how to do them. I learned late because I was always the scaredy-cat. My brother first taught me how to float so I am least afraid now of the water compared before.
@Ritchelle (3797)
thank you also, teacher. why did you change your avatar? i thought you don't like other mylotters changing their avatars?
Hahaha, I think I am a false prophet sometimes. I am just expressing my freedom of expression! Naah, it won't stay for long. I don't like it.
Alas ! I can't swim. I've never been taught to swim and there's no water body nearby so that i could learn myself. I would really love to swim though. I'm pisces you see, the two fish sign so i wanna learn swimming. I hope somebody teaches me to swim soon...
@PinkyPosh (226)
Ha ha ha... swiming something mystery to me... I have not gone for any classes .. but have attempted to swim by myself. But all my attempts went in vain. Donno... I'm not able to get it. May be I should try with most dedication. I feel it is too late to try now as well.
@spalladino (17927)
I've been swimming like a fish since I was a child. My parents taught all of us kids to swim and I'm very comfortable in the water. I'm also not afraid of big waves and enjoy the ocean a lot. I used to sing to it when I was very small according to the old home movies my parents have. Maybe my zodiac sign has something to do with it...I'm a Pisces.
@rocketsky (1014)
I just learned to swim when I was 20years old . my friend taught me that . at first i nearly got myself killed and it really hard for me to do that . later I practice hard to do and i made progress
I have been able to swim as far back as I can remember. I don't remember who taught me or if I taught myself. I can float on my back, I can do the different strokes of swimmers. The only thing I can't do is dive and I don't care about that. I love the water and anytime there is water nearby that can be swam in I go for it. I think swimming is the best passtime in the world.