Any one out there a shopoholic like me

Malaysia
Hi everybody I just cant stop buying things that are not important of course when I bring along my credit card. But if I do not carry it along I will definately return home after swapping it once or twice and sometimes more. I saw the movie recently cofession of the shopholic. Am I considered a shophoholic? Regards Thanusha
I do like to shop to, but i wouldn't consider myself a shopaholic at all. I don't go out shopping for just clothes all the time, but gifts for someone i seem to always have some birthday right around the corner so i like to stay stocked up on gifts like that. I do like to even grocery shop so i do that on the weekend and then I'm not going shopping for clothes or somewhat. If i do grocery shop at walmart then i might go looking through the clothes as they have some cute clothes out right now for the summer time. I like to shop for others as well so then i know I'm not buying stuff for myself that i might not wear or something like that. SO i wouldn't consider myself a shopaholic at all.
Hi lologirl. This sounds good as you do not spend alot on yourself. Sometimes we feel good to buy things for others. Maybe I should start doing some grocery shopping so that I do not spend lots of time in mall looking for cloths and shoes that attract my eyes. Regards Thanusha
I think I am a shopaholic too. The problem is we really dont have the money for me to get the things I want soooo badly. Luckily we dont have a credit card or I may be in some real trouble. Its to the point though, If I have five dollars to my name I will find something to buy, whether we need it or not. And buying things makes me feel good. I would say that you may be a shopaholic but the good thing is that you can recognize the problem. Alot of people are in denial.
Hi Ashley. I completely agree with you. Its just the things we but makes us feel good. We do not think of accumulation debt in our credit cards but as long as at that particular time we just get what we want. I guess this isnt good as we are not obeting to the purpose of credit card for the usage in terms of emergency. Need to think of a way to fix this up Regards Thanusha