I should believe the destiny?

Hong Kong
I should believe the destiny?
@nicesky (217)
I believe in hard work.There's no use in doing nothing without hard work.Belive yourself before belive the destiny.
I thought these two days is extremely melancholy! Some matters always thought cannot clear off the clue, more wants tobe more chaotic. Really does not want to go thought, but the cerebrumlooks like is not own, could not control. The mood always very getsup, daily some one kind "goes to the waist not to come" the feeling! Does not want to go thinks some senseless matters. Every day uses tosleep kills the time, own rested the merit also quickly to practicethe furnace fire ?? situation, slept the time to be allowed to bemore and more long. Has not been can die? Perhaps hibernation time? Some times thought oneself live good is tired, but cannot say, feltoneself is moaning without being ill... Thought our this age stage theperson should not be this appearance, does not have the language! This period of time pays attention to XX feeling circumstancescontinuously very much! I thought he similarly is melancholy... ... I continuously thought XX motion belongs to like a moth to the flame,moth always righteousness not returns attends to plunges lookedresembles the beautiful enchanting spark Actually did not know thatcan bring the huge injury, even is makes the price with own life! He is same, some matters had obviously known the result, knew oneselfmeets with to the defeat, facing injury, or must go does. For aconfession gives for oneself oneself brings the injury, perhaps onlyhas him only then to be able such to do! Some times I thought he doeswell is silly! Is injured is not first, after has tasted this kind ofinjury taste also can go makes two, second accepts this kind ofinjury, some times thought he gets what one deserves, some timesthought he is pitiful but sometimes admires his courage. Only is likea moth to the flame that is solemn and stirring I forever all???! Looks at I, same defeat. Carelessly complies 51 lines, did not know isto or is wrong. How even not clear do own think, did not know howreceived should walk. After bids good-bye after, but also can again intogether? Why does that also have a matter person non- saying! Whyalso has that many person to say that, We could not go back! The friend said the matter is simple, what is complex is a person.Looked like this speech really makes sense, the other people lookedlike the clear bright matter, often we actually always looked did notunderstand, thinks not thoroughly! But I thought some matters did notsay to the other people is that simple. Speaking of we, always has oneside which it chooses with difficulty. Had not thought, has not thought... ... Some matters really to think by do not have us that, I thought Ishould start to believe the destiny.