I'm motivated..after receiving my 1st payment from Mylot..Thanks

@myfb2009 (8304)
Malaysia
Thanks a lot to Mylot..Im really got motivated after receiving my 1st payment from Mylot. I will try my best to spend more time online, to earn more from Mylot and other sites. I'm also trying my best to earn more for next month. Hope it will be reality. How you feel after receiving your 1st payment form Mylot? Care to share with me?
Congratulations on your first payment. Yeah, it's really motivating. I was really happy when I got my first payment back then, too. Hope that you'll enjoy your stay here and that we'll earn more. Good luck and hope that your goals will be achieved.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Thanks a lot..Yeah, lm really was very happy when l had received it. Yes, l will try my best to achieve more if possible. Good luck to you, too..
I have received my mylot payment today of $12.42. Yes, receiving payout from any website makes you happy, and makes you more motivated, like you said to stay on the website and try and earn more from it. :)
@myfb2009 (8304)
Congratulate to you, too..Yes, it can encourage us to even want to earn more..
@online_jon (1478)
Hello myfb2009, good day to you. While making a discussion and posting so many long response here in this site finally here in this date we already got our payment here in this site. I think all members of this site became motivated and they will start spending their time more here in this site because of the reason, they already know that in every thing that they are doing here in this site mylot there is a particular reward. It can be compared to this "if you want other people to be good to you, you must also good to her/him too." it's some kind of "give and take". Well, i think even in other site as a member get their payment in the site they became more motivated because they know that the site that they are making hard was trusted because of the payment that they received. Then they will increase their time of work in order to increase the earnings. Well, me after getting my first payment here in mylot. I feel strong and i feel that i can do more to earn money here in this site. The reason why i can say this it's because of the trust they give. Now, here in mylot i can say to my self that i will be industrious to earn more here in this site, especially know that there is a new feature called "TASK". Which one of the reason in order for us to earn good amount of money here in this site, even though it is available here in this site randomly. That's fine to me because i will increase the time in working here so i can be able to survey if there are task that is available here in mylot. Well, i guess my response is already good enough and i hope i share a interesting thought. Thank you! Happy posting and happy earning to everyone of us. good luck and God bless!
@myfb2009 (8304)
Thanks also for willing to give a good explaination. Happy to hear of your great success with mylot. Yes, through those tasks, we can achieve and earn more from this site..Good luck to you, too..
that was a great news! congratulations to you! you did a very good job and you really deserve what you get. its really motivating when we get reward for something we really hard worked for. cheers to you! i hope you continuously do what you have already started. keep on smiling and happy mylotting!
@myfb2009 (8304)
Thanks a lot..Yeah, hope all of us will succeed in everything that we are doing. Hope the same to you, too..
@alexsis (2149)
I was excited when I received my first payment too. And I was glad to see my payment on today. Seeing that money in your account does motivate you to do it again. It didn't take you long to reach the minimum payment. It took me about two months. Well, keep doing what you are doing and you'll reach it again this month.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Thanks for your good advice. Yes, l will try to reach the minimum payout for this month as well..