Do you experience jitters when making a group presentation?

@larish (2196)
They say that pretalk jitters are normal. But one should overcome after a few seconds being on board. My current job is to orient people and at times, I still feel nervous on the onset of my presentation and little by little will overcome it. But at times, I am still anxious until the middle part of my presentation :) How about you? What is your experience in presenting?
Don't feel alone, I know those jitters and you feel that it is coming over in your voice presentation. In one that I gave someone that I knew very well was in the audience so I asked. Did my voice sound like I was a nervous wreck being up there in front of the crowd. She told me no, that I sounded real good and right on target. So I guess we may feel that inside thing is by not allowing it to take over it stays there.. at least you hope so...
Not anymore, because this is my job for the past 10 years orienting new employees on how to fill out forms. This is the requirements needed for their employment with our company.
@jlamela (4909)
Oh yes most of the time, actually I have this stage fright feeling that every time I had something to present to a certain group of people I feel very nervous and I stutter all the time. Over the years my desire to overcome my habit of stuttering is always unsuccessful that I prefer not to talk in front of many people and I declined to accept a job related to public relation or marketing or anything that requires me to speak in front of the crowd.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I am a teacher and I ALWAYS get nervous about talking in groups of ADULTS. When I present something to them I always feel like they're criticizing me. I do so well when I'm in front of children. I have no problem talking in front of them and teaching them. But when it comes to adults, I get all jittery. I have a hard time speaking and when I do speak, my voice always sounds so awful and shaky. I hated speech classes in college! They were pure torture for me.
@punlonnjack (1309)
i had to do a speak once and i was so nervous my eye glasses fogged up so bad i couldnt read my speak.it was so embarrassing.