Laptop or Desktop or Windows Mobile phone??

@uditpanda (1023)
What would you like better for your personal use...A laptop, a Desktop or A windows Mobile?? I would personally go for a desktop, as I think it best suits me for my use as a student.What about you?
@gracie04 (4555)
Desktop has always been the best option(you can upgrade its memory and parts anytime you would like).. laptop is only good for travellers, entrepreneus, CEOs, etc as they can carry it around them.. Windows mobile is a good alternative too but i find it quite hard to navigate/use.. you will not enjoy browsing through websites as the screen is too small to see the pages..
@uditpanda (1023)
I prefer my Desktop for the reasons that it is durable,needs no special handling & doesn't hv a charging problem. For gaming,Desktop suits the best.
@tuyakiki (3026)
I will go for a laptop. It is a mobile thing and is very handy.I can take it anywhere.But I think for students,desktops will be the best. It is easy to fix.
@uditpanda (1023)
& one more thing...desktop offers least maintenance problems...
@egdcltd (6679)
I prefer my desktop. Although I have a laptop too, it just doesn't have the power of my desktop, so can't do everything the desktop can. A mobile would just be a nice toy really. A fun thing to play with, but inadequate for doing any proper work on.
@user_786 (1338)
desktop is best for most occasions. laptop is only good when you are travelling and need to work on some on computer. nowadays computers are available everywhere, so you dont even need to carry your laptop, just copy your data onto your flash drive and take it iwth you, go to office, internet cafe, etc and use your data easily. windows mobile is another good options but cant be easier than using desktop. with a small screen and slower speeds of internet, you cant do all the things
@laydee (12814)
I like the desktop better. It's more comfortable unlike the mobile where you only get to use few fingers at the same time the keys and the screen are too tiny. Similarly, laptops can not outlast a desktop's performance, but what I really don't like about laptops is the fact that the keyboard and the screen are too close together, unlike in the desktop when you can adjust the distance between the two and the screen of the desktop is bigger too. Won't strain the eye faster.