Spend money????

Singapore
Will you buy something that you need or buy something that you like but you don't need
@lynnchua (3416)
Most of the time I will buy things that I need. But sometime I tends to buy things which I really like but don't really need. Of course if I could find something that I like and I really need will be the best.
@bloglog (627)
I will try to buy things which I like and I need. But, sometimes, I would unintentionally buy things which I like and then realised I don't need it after buying it... it's my bad shopping habit.
@venmarz13 (736)
i like buy something that i like and i need but actually i ever chose things that i like..ehm i cannot control myself to avoid buy in useless thing.i really wastefull but why you ask me?
@silverglint (2001)
I guess it depends, if money is tight, then I will definitely buy only the things that are needed. I would like to be able to have extra money for emergencies. But if everything is already provided for and I already have enough savings in the bank (at least 6 months worth of salary) then I guess its ok to buy something that i want. Buying small things that I want once in a while is not a bad thing either, there is nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy my hard earned money. As long as I keep my priorities in check and not spend too much on the things I want that I am no longer able to buy the things I need.
@mimiang (3777)
I want to spend on what I need so that I won't regret spending later