How often do you make chicken salad?

@taface412 (3176)
I never make this, but I think because I loaded up on a bunch of chicken due to a recent sale I am making up a batch today. I like to add grapes to mine and serve them on crouissants. How about you guys?
Every now and then I'll make it, I'm a tuna salad guy most of the time. Your sounds good though with grapes, yummy.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
I like a good chicken salad - one where all of the ingrediants are not coated too much in mayonaisse. I often add naturaL yoghurt to the mayonaisse to cut down on calories. I also add grapes and most definitely add pieces of apples and some nuts. It doesn't matter to me what kind of nuts - just anything on hand. I like it to pack a bit of a bite - not bland. I hate bland food. I would serve with bread rolls, slices of tomatoes (for colour) It is a good way to stretch leftover chicken.
@Shar19 (8236)
That sounds really good. I may have to make some chicken salad myself this week. I sometimes put in some red onion, walnuts, celery, mayo, black pepper and cranberries. It's really yummy. O.k. now I'm hungry for chicken salad and it's not even lunch time yet.
@lilybug (21148)
I love chicken salad, but I rarely think to make it. I like mine with grapes in it too. My sister introduced me to making it that way. I thought it sounded gross at first, but it is really good that way. I also sometimes add pecans in with the grapes.
@beachstarz (1092)
Hi taface, When I buy a chicken I take part of the meat to make chicken salad . It's simple and its a great lunch on crouissants with chips . I love having chicken on hand , there are so many things you can do with it. Have a good lunch!