what's your favorite movie of all times?

movie - what is your favorite movie that you cannot forget
@xannebull (1806)
my favorite movie at all times is the notebook, i really cant forget the sequence and story of the movie, it touches me a lot. and it made me more become inlove in the sense that you can feel through your heart. i like the actors and the actress, i could feel the chemistry between them, that is why i think the reason they ended up having a relationship in a real life.. how about you? what's yours?
@Reyah23 (641)
My favorite movie at all times is A Walk to Remember. I really love this movie. And it still make me cry even if i already watched it plenty of time on cable movie channel.
@xannebull (1806)
you know reyah, a walk to remember, really made me cry, ive seen it twice, but still id cried, really a great movie too.
@justszack (333)
Absolutely "THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY"...what can i say? There's very good story, unique characters and beautiful cinematography n special effect. Bravo LOTR
I like the movie so close, its an action movie played by two female actress. I also like resident evil 1,2 and 3. The love story that i like is the snow queen. I dont know if you're familiar with this. but its one of the best movie that i've watched
Pretty woman is my favorite of all time movies. I just love the entire movie the same. How Richard Geer took her off the streets and made her his woman.
@gracie04 (4556)
If only.. It's my all time favorite movie.. actually i've got plenty such as the notebook, wicker park, a walk to remember, men of honor, shallow hal, devil's arithmetic, hotel rwanda, _ and the city, my bestfriend's wedding, notting hill, dying young, autumn in new york, sweet november, 300, gladiator, wanted, marley and me, kung fu panda, finding nemo, ice age, coach carter and many many more..