I sometimes dream about snaKes, do anybody have an explanation?

@Citychic (4078)
I sometimes dream about snakes and I don't have an obsession with them believe me. Just the other day as I was napping I dreamed that there was a yellow and black and white looking one in an old creek nearby where my mother lives at... As a matter of fact it was two of them....needless to say in the dream when I realized that these two giant snakes had made it down to that tiny creek that I used to catch crabs in I was floored. So I turned around and went the other way..... everything else in the dream was somewhat of a blur accept for this one thing, there was a guy in it that helped me either up or down a stair then he gave me a kiss on the lips....... the guy didn't look familiar......So I"m just kind of curious as to what all this could mean, would love to hear your thoughts on it.........
@carrine (2749)
for me, and its proven. somebody will betray you, it might ur friend, or someone you may know.
@Citychic (4078)
Dreams of snakes.......... Hello mylotter, thanks for ur comment, well I've already had someone very close to me to betray me a couple of weeks ago.........and I just had the dream the other day.. so go figure? I have heard talk b4 that a snake is sybolic of ur enemies. Anyways thanks for commenting.
@Citychic (4078)
Hey friend, I looked it up, to dream of snakes is a good sign, it means change and renewal....... be blessed.E.
@carrine (2749)
you know what friend, thats good! but for me its not a good sign, its really negative. like what ive said somebody will betrayed me.
Citychic- The snake has often been viewed as a symbol of wisdom, and being two you could think of it in relation to the Caduceus or Staff of Hermes. The coloring is interesting as yellow is symbolic of the Sun or knowledge, it could also represent healing as well. Black could be symbolic of waking up deep spiritual knowledge (again taken in meaning because of the two snakes being present). White is typically viewed as purity or purification. Colors really need to be looked at in the context of the things that surround them. You also speak of a creek, not a pond or stagnant water so that could be symbolic of knowledged gained not knowledge lost or knowledge not being used. All in all, with the addition of the man you kissed that could be very literal or could be symbolic of the breath of life. Again, all in context of the entire dream in itself. I'd keep a journal of your dreams, and as things occur in your life simply note them and see if there is a pattern. Don't go looking for patterns, just keep the journal and go back after a few weeks and see if anything strikes you as synchronistic. Namaste-Anora
@Citychic (4078)
Dreams of a snake....... I liked your suggestions and I will be sure to try to keep a journal nearby and try to note a pattern..... thanks for sharing, it was very helpful.
Thanks for the BR. I hope you've had some peace from your dream and been able to decipher a meaning. I wish you well. Namaste-Anora
@rsa101 (13336)
You might try to look into this site. This site provides a somewhat explanation to many kinds of dream you have. I somehow am visiting this site everytime I see a dream that stays when the dreams sticks to my mind even after I am awake. But the poster above says you have to journal it well I guess that may also be a good long term habit to have since it will document and you could review and find the pattern behind your dreams. www.dreammoods.com