Would you go back to the restaurant has rude service but great food?

I think that is rarely happen around most of us. If you found a restaurant that serves great meals, the best taste in town. While the service from wasn't that satisfied on your opinion. Would you likely to going back there?
@tjburcham (690)
I would go back, most generally, those are isolated incidents. I find that if you visit a restaraunt as a regualar the service gets pretty lacks, then its time to find a new place for awhile. But around here its usually bad service and bad food at the same time. Then I don't go back.
@lazeebee (5468)
There is simply no excuse for rudeness, especially in an industry where service is important. I can't condone rude service, and I definitely would strike such restaurants off my list; and warn others not to go as well. No matter how good their food is, their rude service is still not worth it. After all, you still have to pay for your food!
I would most probably go back but if the service is still bad, I'm going to have to talk with the manager.
@ds6413 (2073)
Hi, no I wouldn't go back to a restaurant that had really bad service but great food. My b/f and I went to one place that I heard had good food so we tried it out but the service was bad. The waitress wasn't rude but I noticed how she made it a point to serve others but not me and my b/f. I told her when we were about to leave how I thought she treated us as compared to others. I don't normally yell because I natrually have a soft voice but once I started telling her what I thought of her service I couldn't shut up until I said my piece. The manager sent his appologies and took some of the bill off but I wasn't finished after we left. I wrote a letter to the main office and told them of my experiences at one of their restaurants and how I would never go there again. I have not gone there again and don't regret giving my honest opinion of one of their employees. I did suggest they should give additional training especially for certain employeees who have had complaints against them like the employee I complained about. I worked for years in customer service and know how not to treat customers. It has been 4 years,maybe longer but if I don't like the service I won't go back and have not gone back to that restaurant.
@deejean06 (1953)
Hi clorissa...I wouldn't go back to the restaurant. Part of the fun of going out to eat is the service - being treated nicely. We never go back to places if we have not been treated nicely.
@happy2009 (330)
I think i would not going back even though the food is very delicious.the service is more important to me.
@HelloMickey (1663)
No, I must not go back if possible. If some friends of mine want to be there, I would go back again. I don't go back to the restaurant for my own sake. And I won't recommend this restaurant to others as well. I like to have every meals merrily, if someone ruined my happiness, I don't think I would let them to this to me once more. I think there are still many restaurants serving very great food. So why don't we just let the better restaurants deserve more supports from their customers?
@Theresaaiza (10484)
It depends on how BAD the experience was. If the incident was just too much to bear, I think I won't have the guts to keep coming back to that place. Besides, there could be other places whose food tastes great too and the service is awesome so why stick to one place?
@prinzcy (5057)
No, I won't go back to that kind of restaurant. I can find other restaurant that serve food as good as them but with better service quality. The reason I am eating out is so that I can pamper myself and be serve in return. What's the point of eating there if I don't feel pampered at all.
@carrine (2749)
hmmm after 6 months maybe,,, and maybe that time that waiter or waitress are already terminated. LOL
Ya .. i will back going to the restaurant. For me the taste of foods its more important than just good service. I would to talking to the owner or management the restaurant about their service not good. Sometime we know any restaurant with the cheaper price but they dont care about the services, the restaurant too afraid to increase the price in order to built good services for their customer. Thanks
Well, I suppose, but it really depends. Is the service ALWAYS like that, or was it just one bad experience? If it was just ONE bad experience, I would probably brush it off and go there again since I enjoyed the food so much the first time. Otherwise, if rudeness is the status quo at this place - I would just ditch it and find somewhere else. Great question!
@mimiang (3777)
I won't go back since there are a lot out there which I am sure can give better tasting food