WTF has Carrot Top done to himself?

http://shrinkify.com/oab ok i have never been a Carrot Top fan but lately when i see him he is just getting freakier and freakier looking! i mean the link shows a before and after and yeah he wasnt attractive before hand but omg is he going to become the next michael jackson or something as far as celebs that have had bad plastic surgery and look non-human? has he ever said why or what he is hoping to accomplish by this? is he trying to look scary?!? muscles/steroids i could see since he prob got tired of looking wimpy but my god! that face!! *shudder*
@mentalward (14695)
I just don't understand some people. The SCARIEST ones are the ones whose mental stability is questionable AND they have enough money to alter their appearance... Carrot Top definitely fits into that category! I THOUGHT those eyebrows of his were fake for a long time... well before seeing that photo you posted a link to! Now, I know they are! I've often thought that, when we do stupid things to our bodies while we're young, permanent things, that we'd regret them when we got older. I mean, changing the color of your hair is one thing... it can always go back to normal. But, hells bells, he looks totally freaky!!! My youngest son had his fingers tattooed with his favorite band (at the time), korn... on letter on each finger between the middle knuckles and big knuckles. He's already regretting it. He couldn't get one particular job because tattoos were taboo, well, where they showed, anyway. I have no idea what makes some people do the things they do to their bodies. I want to look younger but I'm not going to have plastic surgery or anything because, when I see photos of some older celebrities that have done that, like Cher, I just want to cry for her! She looks ridiculous!
you look great though!! omg his eyebrows remind me of that seinfeld episode where uncle leo's eyebrows got burned off and elaine drew some awful ones on and the doc thought he was angry at him.. carrot top will look even creepier when he is old and those eye brows being all freaky angeled and everything else sagging lol
@mentalward (14695)
That's exactly the reason why I won't have anything done. With everything else looking old, it only looks that much more fake when something's done like that. I had to laugh when you mentioned that Seinfeld episode. I remember that one and I remember those eyebrows.
HAHAHAHAHA, Im loading the pic now. OMG! hes insane lol... haha he looks like the red headed wich on that holloween movie haha He looks so like a girl. you think hes a cross dresser?.lol I thought he got involved in some kinda of band but I doubt any band would take him now looking like a girl ...Seriously,whats up with the eyebrows?... he could have least just kept them the same as his hair. hes such a dork.. now a scary one..
maybe he is joining the insane clown posse and got tired of drawing on the eyebrows LOL
@uath13 (8207)
Botox gone bad???? Severe overdose of god only knows what. Maybe he was hoping to play the Joker but didn't get the part...
haha he was too scary looking lol
@riyasam (16571)
lol....i thought you were speaking of archie in archie comics.i had not noticed himbefore.....maybe he is doing all these wacky stuff to gain some attention.boy,he sure does look wierd!!
he hasnt done much in the public from what i have seen though.. so i would think if he was doing it to show off he would be in something instead of maybe popping in on last comic standing etc