Have you ever faced any difficult problems in your life? how you solved that

@Dasari100 (3803)
Anantapur, India
I have faced several problems in my life but when ever i get just smile on the particular problems then i will turn to choose different ways to solve the problems so then time will save. What are the formulas you follow to solve the problems in your life so the problem what ever it may be share with us friends.
@paula27661 (15899)
I don't know if there is an actual formula for solving life's problems but here is how I tackle them: First I will say a prayer asking for help for me to see the solution. Secondly I try to look at the situation as I were not involved in other words on the outside looking in and get it into perspective. Thirdly I take action; this might be making a list of pros and cons or different solutions and their outcome. I find it helps if I look at the worst thing that can happen; if I can handle that, I can handle anything!
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
If you go in that way so surly anyone can easily get success so i have been following since my college days but now i become perfect to do that so how long have you been doing in this way?
@paula27661 (15899)
I have just learnt to handle problems over the years I still have a lot to learn but wisdom comes with age or at least it should!
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
age,experience and everything will include so then we can see the wisdom so for all these things what we need to do in the beginning.