Were you born in the hospital or somewhere else?

@pratik87 (1928)
Most people are born in the hospital but some people opt for a home delivery. Some may even have interesting stories about where they were born like being born in the car on the way to the hospital. Do you any such interesting or were you just born in the hospital?
I was just born in a hospital. That's about all I can say I guess lol.
@pratik87 (1928)
Thanks for your response. Happy mylotting.
@daliaj (5689)
I was born in a hospital, but my parents are born at home. It is a very risky situation to be at home for delivery. In Inida people used to deliver at home around 30 years ago.
@jlamela (4909)
I was born in the house of my maternal grandparents, well, it was a common practice in the province in the 70s and 80s when the mother will give birth to the eldest, usually they choose to give birth in their own home, so maybe that explained why I was born in my maternal grandparents' house. But now the situation is very risky to give birth in the house, so maybe if I get married I'd rather be in the hospital.hehehe
@cyrus123 (6383)
I was born in a hospital. My brother was born at home. that was because he was born during the depression and my parents could't afford to go to the hospital. I saw on television not too long ago where a girl said she was born on horseback.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I know that I was born in a hospital. I don't think I had any exciting events happening before, during, or after though! Not that I know of anyways.