when was yourlast time???

@BYOLA2871 (4373)
South Africa
when i first joined mylot.com,i was not so active but ilater became a very active member until recently when the policy not to pay through moneybookers came ,as this was the payment processor i was using,i however stiull come online tocheckmy messages on mylot but not as often as i used to,how nmany times doyou come on mylot if you have also been affected by my circumstances on mylot?
@chookie1971 (2277)
I am here every day. I enjoy mylot so much that I would be bored without it. I am able to keep in touch with people of the world and learn new things every day.
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
its great being on mylot and i can assure you you are open to vast information from members plus many people here are very friendly
i log in to mylot everyday, actually im new in this online business so i daily come here to post 50 posts . that way i would be able to get my first payout in 20 days. And as far as messages r concerned i just check them in my mails , i never check the mails in mylot . i also love mylot since here i can gain a lot of knowledge and also at the same time i can gain some money.
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
i was like you when i came in to mylot i was always online and believe me i did gather a lot of information but i was discouraged when i discovered that i could no longer get my earnings into my account as my payment processor was no longer used by mylot.but i stiull manage to come here as long as i have the time to come online besides most of my friends are no longer active here and i cant really understand why ,aybe for the same reason of payment.i wish you all the best though,keep on mylotting
@stephcjh (32328)
I'm very sorry to hear that. I know that affected alot of people. I still come to Mylot quite often though when I have the time to. I use Paypal for payment though.
This type of think not happen in mylot. Otheris it os common example of scam on net. There are lots of sites on net which are only scam.