do you want to enjoy your life?

@fwangaa (3058)
China
some body may say should enjoy your life, but i don't think so. i have no money , so i can't go to some where that many rich men usually go to. i can't have many things, good work ,or car, but i don't feel i am poor. i have a wish to help every one who in poor, help them out off poor, to have a rich life. so wish me can realize my idea.
I have learned that your life is what you make it. You don't need possessions or lots of money. Taking pleasure in the joy that you can find in life and being grateful is everything. But I have not lived with the kind of poverty others have seen. I am American and although I was not raised in a wealthy household we always had food and shelter. I would love to help people to get out of poverty by giving them opportunities such as access to education and work. I admire your goal and I think that you will find a way because you seem to have goodness in your heart. Don't focus on what you don't have, focus on what you do have.
@fwangaa (3058)
that is right. see we have always. thanks for your good response. good luck in everyday.
@Shant23 (195)
You dont need money to be happy. You just need to try and live your life the best you can and take a few risks and most of all smile.
@fwangaa (3058)
yes, you are right.
@Lindalinda (4112)
I wish you well and I hope you can realize your idea to help people out of poverty. You know, money, cars and things are nice but the most precious thing in life is your health and the well being of your family and friends. Education is a way out of poverty. You are an educated individual. Pass on your knowledge about good hygene, prevention of disease,clean surroundings, clean water, proper sanitation be it outhouses, latrines or indoor flush toilets, proper disposal of refuse, sweeping court yards and houses. Dental care and check ups with medical people. Pass on the knowledge how important it is to stay in school, learn a trade, acquire a skill, get a diploma in something that will enable a person to make a living. Above all teach women, once women are educated things change. Families are healthier, vegetables are grown on plots, infant mortality drops and a little extra income is earned by selling excess produce, making clothes, knitting and sewing. Do all this and your own life will be richly rewarded.
@fwangaa (3058)
so good you have talked about. i also wish you realize your idea. good luck for every day you have.
ye i definitely want to live my life , and it is very good if we enjoy our life rather than waste it . well i was not like this ever before . but now i just fell like having fun , now i work at mylot and chat to my good friend and do laughter therapy . and also i help others to be happy , this gives me real pleasure.wht abt u how do u like to enjoy.
@fwangaa (3058)
the same with you . let do this work together. wish you happy and luck every day.
@chiyosan (29911)
of course, we all want to enjoy our lives, make the most of it and make everything in our lives count... we all want to see our hard work pay off and so we work hard to later enjoy and reap the fruits or our labor... there are so much to enjoy in this world... really really so much to enjoy.
@chiyosan (29911)
yes, of course, we all want to enjoy our lives and see the worth of our handwork. i know in time if you will just be patient and will persevere. everything is possible,