what will you do if you sees your ex BF/GF?

break up - what will you do if you sees your ex?
@xannebull (1806)
honestly, i never have seen my ex-BF ever since we broke up, there were to ex-bf of mine that i never have seen. i dont actually know the feeling when i see them again.. especially when my ex and i were not in good terms after we broke up, he keep on reminding me that i was the reason why we did not ended up.
@prinzcy (5086)
That will depend on why we broke up. Usually I will try to avoid them. It's not easy you know, the world is around. Sooner or later we'll bump into each others. If possible I don't want to meet any of them. If I see them on the road, I pretend that I don't see them and walk away.
@xannebull (1806)
we do feel the same way prinzcy, it's a bit awkward upon seeing them.
@flagella08 (5069)
im proud to meet with them especially in the mall. as long as nothing happened to us...you know what i mean i won't avoid him.
@Doritoes (84)
I would avoid seeing them at all costs! If they see me then I will pretend like I do not see them. I just feel very awkward seeing an ex-boyfriend, I have no reason for that though. I just cringe and have chills down my spine when I see an ex.. I freak out! Even if we broke up on good terms. I just think it's very awkward and I am not comfortable.