Twittering with famous celebrities R U?

@Chevee (5915)
I watched Oprah today and she just joined Twitter. She was answering tweets on the air. I don't know how this works? How do you know when someone joins, is it advertised or you just happen upon it? Do you have to search for these people? I really would like to know if anyone that has a Twitter account is following or is a follower of a famous celebrity?
@alexsis (2149)
I'm still new to twitter. I just signed up about a week ago. Yes, you have to search for these people. But like they said on the show, there are some people pretending to be certain celebrities. I am following a couple of celebrities. I'm following Ashton, Oprah, Prez Hilton, Bruthas, Day 26, and P. Diddy. Congrats to Ashton, he made it to 1 million followers before CNN did. I guess twitter is the new craze.
@Chevee (5915)
Yes, that was said on the show, Aston had made it to 1 million followers.
@jules67 (2790)
I have a Twitter account and yes, I do tweet some celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Ellen Degeneres. It is nice to see what popular celebrities are doing.
@jules67 (2790)
I joined Twitter a month ago, but funny as it seems I am having a hard time understanding how it goes. So I just decided to delete my account.
Hi Chevee, I won't know how to go on twitter and everyone seems to be going on about it and saying they spoke to someone famous, its a good idea though, but I wouldn't know how or what to say, I'll be mind tied, hehe. Hugs. Tamara
@ShellyB (5244)
That is neat for Oprah fans and her to do. I do not twitter. And I would not know how one knows anything there.
@polachicago (19073)
I am on twitter from very beginning, but I am active for only few days. You have to follow at least one person who is from news world to know about who joined. CNN is one example....
I may have joined it a long time ago, because lately I have received notices that someone is following me. I have not posted anything there though. I do not know how it works.