dream job

@phifer (515)
so well all have had dreams about what we would be doing for work when we grew up. well heres my question. how many of you mylotter are doing what you've always wanted to do for work? what is it and what made you decide to go into that line of work? for those that arent working their dream job what was it and why didnt you go into it? for me i just never got the chance because i didnt have the money or the grades to get into a good school to follow my dreams. i always wanted to be a first grade teacher. i think that if i had payed more attention in school i would have been able to. there are a lot of things that i could have done but didnt.
@Trensue (5247)
Silly - but I thought my dream job was to count the bears that live in the northwest of the United States. Sadly I learned that there is not just a job for a person to do that! They must do 100's of other things as well and those didn't appeal to me - However, with lives turns I have much enjoyed many jobs and experiences.
@phifer (515)
whats so silly about that. its a good job and its some thing that can effect the way we view things about bears. some times we have to do things that we dont like just to do those thing that we do like. not every job is going to be just one dutie that you do. i think that almost every job has some thing that people dont like to do, but they do it any ways. so what kind of job are you working now insted of your dream job?
@Trensue (5247)
I teach, I write and work for a major hotel chain. Every spring I travel to Montana and see bears.
@phifer (515)
wow that sound like a cool and fun job. so do you enjoy doing it or is it something that you might change jobs.
@Jlyn22 (204)
My dream job that Ive had since I was 4 was to be a dancer. Im very good at it and could make it as a professional but my shyness takes over and I freeze up when I dance in front of people. So I doubt I will ever get my dream job and just do it as a hobby like I have been doing.
@phifer (515)
what do you mean by dancer? there are different types of dances out there. i think that its some that you could do if you could get over the fear of dancing in front of people. i know that i could never do some thing like that because i'm not a good dancer. one thing that you might try is going to clubs or thing like that so that you could get use to people being around you. so what is your current job right now?
@zoey7879 (3104)
I've always wanted to own my own CCG and hobby shop.. or at least work in one. I'm a geek I know xD
@phifer (515)
theres nothing wrong with that. personally not every one is going to want the same jobs. its good to know that you know what you want. so what kind of job are you working at now? so whats stopping you form opening your own shop?