does ab exercise really works?

@exkrima (292)
did sit ups, crunches and the rest of the abs exercise works on you? cause i've been doin' such exercise but i guess its not working well on me. and its just so tiring. that's why i tried the hip hop abs i've seen on the internet and it somehow helped me. can u suggest any kind of abs exercise that really works well that will flatten and give me a toned and shaped abs and for my whole body as well. Thanks in advance....
@daneg33 (1131)
The problem is that you can't really lose weight in one place or spot train - and it's all about what you eat and when as well. Take a look at this review on Six Pack Abs: http://thinner-healthier-you.com/six_pack_abs.html
@exkrima (292)
yeah i know that's why im trying a full body work out. I'll try to take a look at six pack abs. thanks man.
@jheLaichie (4439)
it always depends on your body my friend... some prefer that way and other prefers it to use abs hip hop and other things... but if you just know how to really do it... then i guess that would be true.