too much info

I really enjoy facebook, its one way to keep up with what my friends are doing and to have a conversation with them when they are online. But I am finding that soem people are getting a little too personal on it. I for one do not need to know that much about their personal life. I enjoy hearing about grand kids, kids, weddings, new jobs, travel etc. but leave it at that. I also know of some people who must go on to facebook at least once a day or it is like the end of the world, it seems to be quite the addiction. I do not like the new facebook and wish that they would of left it alone or at least given the users the choice.
Oh my gosh, I TOTALLY agree with you! It's WAY too invasive of another person's privacy. The worst thing, for me, is having other people see what I write to OTHER people (on THEIR walls). I hate knowing that what I'm telling someone is going to be read by a million other people in my network. *sigh*. I agree with you. Because of all of this..Facebook seriously creates unnecessary drama & tension between friends. And I agree, I liked the older version of facebook better, too. By the way! Welcome to myLot!