Ha!Ha!Ha! It was really funny......

All of us might have experienced some funny moments in our life... I want all mylotters to share it.... Once when I was in the 3rd grade:At night I woke up to drink some water...when i proceeded towards to the dining room I saw a hooded image behind the fridge...I was really frightened...although I didn't scream...I could my nerves fell the rush of blood and then the coldness..... Later i remembered the day before my mum had purchased a Good Luck door hanger, the screen was over it and that looked like an image of an hooded person.... When I was in 9th grade:I had gone to the roof to phone a friend, I dailled a no and somebody answered...I asked for my friend....do you know what the reply came and who replied?........................................ Where are you...It was my father in our bed room!!!! I had called to our landline no and was asking for my frnd....He!He! Anybody has got anything to share? ~Cheerio~
@laxmi123 (949)
it's really funny.hehehe......... nice discuusion.keep in touch.i appriciate you.any how have a nice day.happy my lotting
sure!!! Dont have anything to share???
u like Trisha the!!!! ~Cheerio~