Walmart and their pictures

family pictures - walmart is a very reasonably priced store.
are the cheapest I have found in years. I am due to take a set for my scrap book and giving out. I stopped taking school pictures years ago. My daughter enjoyed going to walmart to take pictures. have you ever gone to walmart for your kids images to be taken? Have you found the packages are cheaper than school packages?
@Jennlk84 (4219)
My younger sister and I had our pictures taken at Walmart a few times in the past. The prices were very reasonable. I don't know exactly how they compare to school photo prices but being a teacher, I do know that school pictures are EXPENSIVE! And they're not always the best pictures. I don't blame you for going to Walmart to have your child's photos done, instead.
I use the online Walmart photo service for most of my photo needs. If I'm really in a hurry, I print them out myself here at home on my printer, but if they are regular sized prints, Walmart has them ready in about an hour. I have gone to walmart for the professional photo packages too...If you can just stick to the special offer, you will save money. But I find that the photographer is real good at showing you others ones, and I usually cave and buy way too many and spend way too much.