Do you break for lunch?

computer - I am trying to break to eat and watch tv.
Or do you sit right here and eat while mylotting? If I had cable tv I would have been eating and watching my tv shows. Since I don't have cable there is nothing on tv to watch right now. are you breaking to eat lunch or sitting at your computer?
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I've been eating breakfast while mylotting here lately. I don't really like to eat around the computer as I am generally a messy person. However, I will sometimes eat around the computer so as to do more here in a day. Or if it's just a snack, etc.
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
I do not eat meals sitting in front of tv or computer. Actually that may be the rare chances we are away from these stuff, which emit radiation to harm our eyes, and health, while providing knowledge and fun. Especially after meals, we need blood for the digestion system. Recently, I feel very dizzy if staying in front of the computer after meals. Better live a healthy way, and enjoy computer fun with reasonable control.
@mymaria (379)
yes i do, i feel not comfortable if dont have a break for luch.
@playapal (894)
I eat alot while on the computer. If my husband is here I don't because it's rude and he likes to talk while we are eating. But, if he's busy or not at home I have a sandwich and a drink and type away.
@rishikon (31)
Surely, I eat while I am watching tv, I do not take break for lunch, I only take break while I feel sleepy. I tend to take power nap occasionally.