Do you have a face book?

I went last night to make me an acct. Would you believe I found my friend I have not heard from since moving to NY. I messaged her last night and I can't wait to hear from her. I saw a few of my friends from school there as well. I never knew it was so easy to find someone.
@alexsis (2149)
I have a facebook account too, but I rarely check it. I found a few classmates on there too. But you should sign up for a myspace account too. I found over half of my classmates and long lost friends on their. I love myspace and I'm on their 2 to 3 times a day. My myspace page is also a page where I keep in touch with my long distant relatives.
I am on there now opening up an acct. I really don't trust it after hearing so many bad things about it.
@gemini_rose (16194)
I love facebook! Only because I play some cool games on it, but I do like to go on it and chat with friends it passes the time and can be fun. I have managed to track down a few old school friends too that I chat with from time to time which is great!!
Today I was on it and found friends I have not sen in years.
I have a Facebook account. I just rarely use it anymore. But yeah, it is nice to find old friends you haven't seen in a long time on there. I hope you have better luck than some of the times I did with it.
I keep checking to see if my friend has responded back to me. I am looking forward to getting to know the site. Thanks
I absolutely love facebook. I am addicted to it. I check it multiple times daily and have well over 1000 friends (mostly from apps, but I have friends, family and coworkers there as well) When I checked, I found alot of my old school friends that I had really been wondering about. It's great. I also keep in touch with most of my friends and family through it.
I am hoping to find another really good friend there. My brother talked with her the other day on face book.
@arcidy (5017)
Im sad to say that I do have a facebook account, wich I never use and only logged onto it once after I created. I just find those sites so dumb dont see why people are obsessed with myspace and facebook. At least myspace you can listen to cool music people upload and new bands.
@ada547612 (203)
What is a Facebook account? How do I sign up, how to use?
@zweeb82 (5735)
Yup, definitely have one!~ And yes, like you mentioned - all those long lost friends are in there somewhere as I do get a few friend requests popping up from time to time, haha!~
@dodo19 (28120)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I have a facebook account, as well. It makes it easy to message people, your friends, family, classmates, and such. It's easy to use. Not to mention addictive. At first, I wasn't really addicted, but I have to confess that now I am quite addicted to facebook. I can't really help it.
I make an account on facebook but i dont remember which username i used. Im more active on friendster and downelink.