What is a real fan

@Trensue (5253)
We have some friends who follow a band all around the country when they have the money to do so - We went with them to a couple of concerts and really enjoyed ourselves. It was odd though because after the concert when we were hanging out we were asking the band and the crew questions about their families and such. Our friends were very uncomfortable and told us not to treat celebrities that way. Often now we hear from the band members and get tickets and such. We don't discuss it with our friends much. How do you think celebrities want to be treated?
@LevysLuv (238)
I think everyone is different. I, like your friends, once followed a band around the country for a long period of time. Doing so I got to know the band quiet well. There were some members I'd talk to about their kids and families while with others I didn't. I just kind of knew who enjoyed talking about their personal lives and who were more private. I never initiated a conversation about their families unless we had previouse discussed it or they brought it up. I think its just a matter of being aware of those around you and listen to the "vibe" you are getting from said celebrity.