What are you doing to help our Earth??

So this is Green Week, and I was wondering what are you doing for Green Week, and what so you do daily to help our Planet Mother Earth??
i recycle alot and use my bike more than my car.
That is awesome....keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing!!
I don't do any specific for this week, but overall I try my best to do small things for our environment. The biggest thing I do is recycle. Thankfully we have someplace that picks up our stuff weekly so its not like its a pain to take it somewhere else. Also - since I am only a 15-20 minute walk to campus/my classes I don't take the car to class, and if I need to go somewhere else I try to take a bus.
Them are some great things that you are doing. Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing.
@sblossom (2170)
I would pay attention on my water and electricity consumption. I also recycle items especially when I shop in the supermarket I use my used bags. It can reduce using plastic bags. Very meaningful topic. thank you. Blossom
Keep up the great work, because with each one of us doing oue small parts total into something BIG that does change and make a difference in the World!!
I am trying to make people aware about the simple things that we can use to keep our earth save from human hazards. Like we can recycle a lot of things, use a ample of alternative resources. I actively take part in events and discussions that are conducted in my local circle and always make a point to try to do something constructive. I also try to save a lot of resources like managing things effectively and preventing indescrimanate use of free resources that mother earth have given to us.
Please keep up the great worl of making people aware of all our natural resources, and to recycle. We recycle everything and buy doing so it takes a total of 3 weeks to have a complete bag of trash (non-recycleable which I try my hardest not to pruchase) to sit out for the trash truck. Thanks for sharing!!!
Actually today it's the Earth Day. At usual, I try to use less paper. I don't like wasting, including the foods, electricity, water and so on. I even go to work and go home on foot everyday:) I love China
@Bloggership (1118)
I guess i just want join my local societies to plant some trees. But i was rarely to do that. And now i know that we should concern about the world we live now. Our earth is dying and we need to do something for it for our grandchild or other peoples grandchild. Let just make this earth a better world to live.