Do you like your hamburgers dressed/through the garden or plain?

@taface412 (3177)
I love my fully dressed with everything possible loaded on it. Onions, tomatoes, lettuce, kethup mustard, etc. Especially cheesburgers. WOnder what I am making for dinner tonight, hmmmm How about you?
I also like the one you want in your hamburger. I like it with some veggie, onion and pickles with cheese and a fair amount of ketchup and mayo.
i like mine with ketchup mayo lettuce onions & tomato on it. nothing is better then a well seasoned burger with all the fixins and a nice soft bun. mmmm i may just have one tonight for dinner :)
I like mine with tomatoes, lettuce and ketchup. I like pickles on the side, I don't want a soggy bun.
burgers with the works - taste so good
I don't like mustard on my burgers. I don't want mushrooms on it either. I love adding ketchup to almost everything I eat. I also like to season my burger through and through.