Dancing my way to dumbness

chicken cha cha cha - Chickens can cha cha, why can't I? LOL
@fwidman (11515)
I went to a website and signed up to be a guide, meaning I would search the net and my brain for answers to peoples questions and give them the best answer. Sounds easy enough, right? I then went through their signing up process and ended up taking a timed, ten minute test of various questions like "How do you ask the time in French?". I thought I did very well as far as the time went, I was done before the ten minutes allotted. but then I got to the next page and discovered that I, and the internet, are not as smart as I thought we were. I not only don't get to be a guide, I felt incredibly stupid. I don't generally claim to be that smart, although others have always told me that I was, but gee, the test was not that difficult AND it was a multiple choice test to boot. You know, the ones your high school teachers always told you a monkey could pass! So, what's the last test you took or the last time you felt incredibly dumb?
@camomom (7536)
I assume it was ChaCha or KGB that you mentioned. I am an Expeditor at ChaCha and that was the last time I took a test and felt stupid. I had to take it twice. Camodad is a guide and passed the first time. He also guides for KGB, passed that one on the first try also. Once the test is passed, the job is very easy. The test makes it seem harder then it is. Good luck if you pursue it.
@fwidman (11515)
It was cha cha. The test was simple enough, that's why I felt so dumb when they said I failed.
@camomom (7536)
I know what you mean.
@ShellyB (5244)
Marley  - Marley oh Marley!
I feel dumb just waking up sometimes. And others I feel dumb trying to please a moody certain teen in my home, at the store, close to the movies, or in the mall. Anywhere and everywhere? And I feel dumb for letting a furry thing run around the living room. Mmmmmm.......... Anyways, last test ever that made me go hah was a ged preparation test, my reading comprehension was none. I leave with a photo of Marley. It should have been named scaping the dog pound by the way.
@fwidman (11515)
If your reading comprehension was none, how in the heck could you read the test questions? You are NOT dumb!!!!!
@mira91 (988)
lol, don't be so hard on yourself....^_^ I hope you can retake the test? Well, for me, i had a simillar experience as yours did, it was in school i think, we're doing some kind of quiz and those quizzes are of those sort that a 5th grader could answer...Maybe i was careless or something, but i got a really low score than i had expected...I was totally feelling stupid and taken aback at how STUPID i had gotten..lol..I didn't even dare disclose my results to my friends who were there saying that even a monkey could pass...LOL..
@fwidman (11515)
I was in a funk for a little while, then I thought, what the heck it makes for a nice discussion on mylot So, even though I didn't get to earn any money from them, I made money here instead
AHHHH! ya didn't need that job anyhow! seriously! I know the one you are talking about and my kid's and their friends are constantly texting them and asking stupid questions to be annoying.. the last test that I took that made me feel incredibly stupid would be my driving test.... yearsssssss ago! I took the written part and made 100! then when it came to take the driving test.. I got in the car (it was my sister's car) and I noticed the power steering went out! rather than tell the instructor about it.. I thought I could fake my way through it.. I nearly hit her (the instructor's) car while getting out on the road.. and went in the ditch around curves cause this stupid car wouldn't steer! I failed the test with flying colors and the instructor (who still never knew what was wrong) told me to forget a license.. get a bicycle! lol!
@fwidman (11515)
I've never failed the driving part although I came close as a kid. I failed the written test in Washington State in the early 70's. That was embarrassing!
@Aussies2007 (5339)
I am actually surprise that you would need a test to answer questions on the internet. Going by the questions asked on mylot... 90 per cent of them are at the level of a two year old. lol
I took an IQ test, is it possible to get a negative number? Don't worry about it, I still think your smart.
@fwidman (11515)
Why thank you I took an IQ test in high school and tried my best to fail it so I could take easy classes and ended up in Honors classes instead Darn tests!
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
lol I cannot tell because maybe I am feeling dumb now. But fwiddy there is a trick to every multiple choice questions all answer is the right one but asked in different ways and so you will need to take time and analyze the answer before submitting. Alot of us rush through multiple choice questions and then fail and wonder how comes and the questions were easily but we need to analyze before placing the answer. You are not dumb just use this as an experience.
@fwidman (11515)
I think the problem with this test was that I searched for the answers online, as cha cha is a service where people ask questions and the guides are supposed to research the answers online and then give the asker the correct one. But, it's okay. I have let go of feeling dumb and am back to my usual self
@angelican (195)
I feel dumb everytime my kids ask for help with there homework and I don't get it. We are talking my 5th grader. She, I swear, is doing work I didn't even do in high school.
@fwidman (11515)
I hear you! I couldn't help any of my kids with their homework. Weird
Hi fwidman, I cannot remember the last time I had a test, but I know I wasen't very good, think I failed in history, I could never remember the dates. Tamara
@fwidman (11515)
Hi, tamara! Don't feel badly, I always sucked at history
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey fwidman! I wouldn't feel so badly! I'm quite sure I would have failed too! I do know how to ask the time in french though! I just don't know how to spell it! lol I took a few tests on the web and felt incredibly dumb! Does wonders for an already poor ego! Mine, not yours! I guess we should just stop taking those tests and then we can just keep thinking that we are smarter then we are?
@fwidman (11515)
Normally, I take tests on the net for laughs. But this one was one that was counted, as to whether I could make money with these folks or not. Guess not!
@ravinskye (8242)
I felt incredibly dumb when i took the same test as you did. try www.kgbkgb.com they are similar to chacha but with their test comes lost of training that helps you more and you can continue to take the test until you pass. I failed the chacha test but with kgb i passed and became one of their "agents". they pay the same as chacha.
@fwidman (11515)
I saw the kgb site and will give that one a try, but not today. I'll wait until tomorrow when I have stopped smarting over being dumb Besides, this day is not going right. My email has stopped working, I can send but I receive nothing. Crazy Verizon
@zoey7879 (3104)
The last time that I felt incredibly dumb was probably when I was in 6th grade. I copied off of the class genius - who was unknowingly failing her first homework assignment ever... She got a 44%... ROFL Yay for cheaters :P
@fwidman (11515)
That's what you get for trying to cheat!