Innocent right?

Based on previous discussions and responses... some people think that the relationship I am in will get me into trouble. Based on the picture with this post - does that look like trouble?
@Canellita (12058)
Trouble comes in all kinds of packages and you know what they say about judging a book by its cover ;-)
I don't see a picture with this post...? And I haven't been following your discussions around either. . So I guess I wouldn't know. But people shouldn't be judging things based off of one or two discussions - no one here on myLot knows your whole situation and the circumstances surrounding your relationship - so why should they have the right to judge?
Yeah - it posted it twice. Once with the picture - and once without. So now here is the post with the picture - http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1984262.aspx.
And I agree with you completely about not letting people on myLot judge but it bugs me because it leaks into my family and friends in the outside world.
It's a cute picture by the way! I like the background. Quite pretty.