Friends messaging system...!!!

@megh4u (372)
Alpharetta, Georgia
I had started a discussion where I have asked about the money you earned from my lot so I have receive one responding that a user says that "You have joind mylot just for making money" so I want wandering to know that how many friends do you have and have you ever send them a personal message, are you keep contacting with them or just making friends to increase your friendlist, how can you decide that which person is good for your friendship....in my lot friendship matter or money.....what do you say...according to me mylot earning is nominal so I perfer friendship and we can help each other so I like mylot.
@kumarpslv (3218)
Most of the members are making friendship to develop their network or down line in their site and hence they are doing for money only and you need not bother about the response you got. Even if you have lost friends and use the messaging, they will be sending you only the links for their program. Only the few members are there here,apart from their "links",who wish to share their ideas and thoughts.Also, we can not earn more online and this is well known to all.
@megh4u (372)
• Alpharetta, Georgia
you have said that making friendship to develop network down line...what do you mean by that can we earn from our friends also....???
@kumarpslv (3218)
I did not mean like that. Most of the members are using the PM only to send their referral links to their friends only. By this they are getting the referrals som time and hence earning.
@oyenkai (4398)
I don't really think much about the friendship system of myLot because this isn't primarily a social networking site and I think I should focus more on the discussions and the responses rather than "who" makes the discussions and "who" responds. Thanks for the response on my discussion!
@dianmelydia (2272)
Most people in mylot using pm to send their link because if you put your link in your discussion post is violating the mylot rules. Both the person who starting the discussion and other mylotters who responding the discussion won't earn any money. You may think that people who using pm to share their link meight gonna be making money for themselves from other members here. So here i just wanna make it clear for you. I hope this short explanation will be helpful for you. Good luck and have a nice day. Happy mylotting :)