Do you like take the tasks or participating in the discussions?

computers,keyboard,type - To show the typing habit
@kumarpslv (3220)
If the tasks are available, I will not participate in the discussions. Though some of the tasks consumes more time to complete and less worth, I like doing them as the earnings are more than in other activities of myLot.Because I don't like to type more.What about you?
@ank_47 (1963)
if tasks are there i will try to respond them and wait for their results. mealwhile if i have time i will give answers to the discussions also. so i will do both , as those two are too favourite to me.
@kumarpslv (3220)
We may not wait for the results and we can do as and when they are available. Most of the tasks are accepted and meanwhile as you told we can participate in other activities like starting the discussions and responding to them.Thanks for your response.
@ank_47 (1963)
one week back i have answered 7,8 tasks and one was rejected .for remaining i was waiting for results.no reply upto now. i am telling i am eager to know whether they are approved or not. tension is there for me to see my results and the amount i have got for that tasks.
@wavelander (1530)
• Portugal
It depends of the tasks! But i prefer to answer to discussions.
@kumarpslv (3220)
Finding the website address and the contact details of the site seems simple though it is time consuming. But, it you think in the view of earnings, to earn 20 cents, you have to spened more time than we need to spend for the task. Sometime our activities are deleted. So I prefer task mostly,if available.
@kumarpslv (3220)
Thanks for your response
I like the tasks but I prefer posting and responding to discussions a lot better. As a matter of fact, I don't even do all of the different types of tasks that I usually see offered. About the only ones that I do are the ones that are worth two dollars and you have to write four paragraphs. I did do a ten cent one a few days ago since it was so simple that I hated to pass up even just ten cents.
@kumarpslv (3220)
I did one task worth 2 dollars and it was rejected by the tasks creator. then I am not doing that and will be doing only the tasks with 20 cents and I find it very easy and also earning is faster than in the discussions.Thanks for your response.
@nainesh1 (1657)
I like the tasks very much I have done 18 tasks. I agree with you that you can earn more in tasks than discussion in a equal time but tasks are not always available.
@kumarpslv (3220)
Yes. If they are available always,it will be very much useful to earn more So far I have submitted 88 tasks and 10 were rejected ,5 are pending and the rest 73 has been accepted. this month I reached the payout in the very beginning with the help of tasks them self. I did not participate in the discussions more in this month as I am having more than the minimum payout.Thanks for your response.
@subha12 (18462)
If tasks are available I like certain type of Tasks. For me write 4 paragraphs are never accepted. They always brings out some problem and rejects that. rather I like the tasks where I have to search 5 sits and 5 mail IDS
@kumarpslv (3220)
I tried for the 4 paragraphs once and got it rejected and then I did not try for that again. I will be doing the task as you do,ie finding the name of the websites and contact mail ids.I feel it is very easy to complete rather than participating in the discussions.Thanks for your response.