I want a star.

Everyone on here except me seems tohave a star and I would love to have one. Anyone got a few tips how to make this dream come true for me so that I am up among you big boys and girls and have one?
@boogerman (1548)
Good day, MAllen. Me too, I don't have a star. Is there someone to tell us how to get a star? Maybe we must keep on posting and getting the best responses. Soon, we will have it. Good luck, happy mylotting...=)
@Dorrdavy (277)
• Jamaica
hi there, i felt the same way you do, you only have 9 posts to go and you'll have your star. Good luck!
Thank you as you see I have now got one lol
@CMTS_87 (1342)
Just post responses and discussions that are make sense. HEHE! Happy MyLotting!
@CMTS_87 (1342)
* that make sense.
@iskayz (5422)
Hi there! If you reach your 100th posts you'll automatically have your mylot reputation. As I see, you are now at your 89th posts. A few posts more to reach 100th. Good luck!
Thank you for that me and Boogerman are both on our way then.
@dodo19 (32898)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Don't give up. I didn't have a start next to my name, when I first started, either. But I can tell you that it will come eventually. All I can really tell you to do is to keep responding to discussions, and such. And then I'm sure that you will get a star next to your name, as well.