Curious George

I am sitting here watching my favorite buddy make a snow cone. Do you as an adult watch cartoons? I mean watching them with no kids around. I love Curious George so much I watch him when I am home alone. When I have company over the house. Or even when my daughter is home. He is so cute trying to make a snow man in the summer time.
I would, and have watched Spongebob without my kids. I love it.
I love this one so much. I can't watch it anymore without having cable.
I agree with the first person to respond. Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, the adult cartoons. I also used to watch Veggie Tales just for the fun of it. I now rent them for my daughter and we watch them together. Animated movies are something that my boyfriend and I enjoy. We really want to watch monsters vs aliens!
yeah i like your list of cartoons as well.
@eztuner (451)
Iam just like you! I love Curious George, he is the cutest monkey on earth and in the space,and under the see, :) I have seen all of the episodes, and again, and again, and I will continuing watching him and many other cartoons that I enjoy as much as George. Yes I am an adult, and no kids at Home! :), :), :)
I like watching cartoons .Recently I watched The Icy World again .The animals in the film are so acuted an they often make me laugh a lot . there is a byword "A smile makes you ten years youger".
@cher913 (25891)
for me, its bugs bunny! even though half of the bugs bunny cartoons were made even before i was born, i still love them! my daughter who is 12 and i sit and watch and laugh even though we have seen the cartoons lots of times.