Sharon and Nick

So your watching one of my favorite soaps. Do you want to see them together in a relationship. I am getting so tired of Phylis and her stupid behavior. There is something wrong with Sharon. She would not be shoplifting if there were not a problem. I feel embarrassed for her. What about you???
@stealthy (8189)
Sharon has always been weak and a cheat and I never have liked her much. I liked Nick with Phyllis up until he started acting so stupid and cheating. Now I'm just ready for all three to disappear and the show to have some storylines with Victoria, without JT.
@coffeebreak (17824)
Oh my gosh, you are so right! I can't stand that woman and she is so useless! Nik is just used to getting his own arrogant way and like you said.... I'm ready for all three to disappear! I'd like to see more of Kathrine, less of Cane/Lily and more of Billy/Chloe and make them a great power duo! But ph my gosh, they have saddled us with Makenzie and that is going to be the dulldroms!
I am enjoying the show and this storyline. It is really something to watch Nick and Sharon grow closer. I think they never really fell out of love with each other, but they were just so upset and grieving their daughter. I keep wondering about the part when Cassie said they will one day have a daughter together. It makes me wonder if Sharon will end up pregnant. Only thing I don't like is how Sharon keeps going to bed with different men. If she were pregnant right now she wouldn't know how the daddy is!!!!
I would love to see Phyllis lose Nick to Sharon. But not the Sharon they are showing us. It would have been more interesting to see Sharon grow a backbone and decide to take HER HUSBAND back! She's a model and she was married to Nick for 10 years! After Phyllis destroyed her marriage to Jack she should have went after Nicholas with everything that she has. Instead I have grown bored watching her steal and switch bed partners every five seconds. I am happy that Phyllis is reverting back to her obsessed crazy character. She has been really boring ever since she got married to Nick. She was too great of a villian for them to try to turn into a Martha Stewart housewife.
@meandmy3 (2229)
I can not stand Phyllis and Nick together, I will be so happy to watch Nick and Sharon get married again. Phylis is about to get what she deserves, I have never liked her, her character was better when she was a raving luentiac and it is about time they take her back to that. What on earth were the witters thinking, at least they finally see the error of their ways.