some way how to enjoy life

@willy6 (492)
Jamaica
life is not enjoyable only when you have taken the wrong path and slowly lost confident, or when you are no longer happy with yourself. If this sound like your life you need to fix it. You must learn to be positive, if you keep on moaning about life, other people will only notice the bad aspect of our character and analyse us as a person who is boring or worse, who want to spend time with a wet blanket, they would want to go places where people are positive and support with positive thoughts. We must be generious it goes a long way. Give and people will return the favour. If you have always wanted to audition for theatre or any other things you enjoy go ahead and do it, this will reduce hanging around and wishing. One of the things that we need to remember is to never be discouraged failure is a part of life, and it happens naturally. if you are so cautious that you never want to try again, at least be comforted by the fact that you made an attempt.
@Archie0 (4669)
Well this is a very tough question.because everything we do to enjoy our life is according to our taste and likings. the things one person may like is not necessary that the other person will also like it. we should do everything that we like and do things which we will enjoy throughout our life. happy mylotting.
@Citychic (4078)
Enjoying life. I agree, there are so many small things in life that we can find to enjoy and to make our lives better. Just putting on a little make seems to help me to bring light, definition and love into my life. The love part will come when he look into my eyes and he will see there is something different....
@Citychic (4078)
Some way hot to enjoy life. Thanks for sharing, I agree with you. Theater is a good way to enjoy ur life. I participated in a talent show last year and although I didn't win, I enjoyed myself all the same and will keep trying until I do win at something. I'm a very good singer but the dj messed me up on the music by starting it too soon. There are so many little things that can go wrong with performance arts...... Well hubby told me that I should just give it up since I didn't win. But I told him not to be trying to tell me what to do with my life. If at first we don't succeed we should keep trying if it's something in our hearts that's telling us to do so. As nothing beats a failure but a try......Needless to say that this hubby isn't very supportive but all is well. I realize that I must make my own happiness. So it's all good.
@carrine (2749)
the secret about how to deal with our lives is to go with flow with it. enjoy every moment, dont think too much on the problems that we are facing, instead think and plan a solution on that particular problem. just have faith in GOD and nothing is impossible. dont think any negative and giving up.. live life to the fullest
@vickycity (155)
I agree with you.
in order to enjoy life, i enjoy it one day at a time. i try to worry less about the future and stay focused on what i currently have. i try to enjoy my life by making sure i make the most of today because we'll never know what's gonna happen next. i don't to lose everything and realize too late that i have lost a lot of valuable things that i've not even recognized was there all along.