Darn it!!

@Humbug25 (12552)
So I was charging up my MP4 player on the floor outside my bedroom, unsuccessfully I have to say, as that was the nearest available electrical socket to me. I came up the stairs in a rush and heard a crunch!! OOops, yep you guessed it, I stood on my player and now it is broken. I am actually not too bothered because it wasn't a very good one, didn't seem to charge very well and was fiddly to use. It now gives me a good excuse to buy a new and decent one. I have stood on numerous tv controllers but have yet to break one. I have also stood on loads of bits of lego with no shoes on and I can honestly say that I definitely came off worse, same with plastic toy soldiers, man they hurt! LOL What is the most expensive thing you have ever stood on and broken? What is the most annoying thing you have broken by stepping on it?
@p1kef1sh (45645)
Spectacles, picture frame, spectacles, Cds, spectacles, DVDs, spectacles.... you get the picture I am sure! LOL.
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi p1kef1sh You need to put those specs on those string things around your neck!! LOL Do you have to be certain age to get away with wearing one of those, like 60? LOL Cheers P1kef1sh
@p1kef1sh (45645)
Pffttt. You're not too old for a spanking!!! XX
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hey, easy tiger!! Grrr LOL
@thezone (9452)
I can honestly say I have never stepped on anything expensive and broken it. At least not that I can remember, but there is still time for it to happen I do remember stepping on a kite I had when I was a kid and snapped one of the rods. I was heartbroken over it
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi ya thezone I am glad to hear that you have not broken anything expensive and hope you never will! Thanks for your response
@thezone (9452)
Thanks, but you never know there might come a day when I do break something expensive
@apples99 (6564)
I dropped and damaged a walk man radio once, but I dont think Iv broken anything real expinsive yet, by the way I haven't seen you in a little while hows things?
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi apples99 A walkman radio? Do they still make them? LOL . No I haven't been around much, I have been really, really busy. March was full of birthdays, 2 of them 60th's, a wedding, a Christening, kids gymnastic competition, rugby matches etc!! The kids have only just gone back to school from the Easter break so hopefully I will be around a bit more for a while!! Thanks for your response
@littleowl (7157)
Hi Humbug, the one I trod on was my mobile phone a couple of years ago, that was bad fortunatley though I claimed on the insurance and got another one but that was annoying...hugs littleowl
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi ya littleowl That must have been annoying. I rely on my mobile mainly for the time!! I also know that people can get hold of me no matter what hour of the day it is because I always have it on me. I would feel a bit lost without it even if it was only for a week until I got a new one! Thanks littleowl
@wolfie34 (26893)
I've still got an imprint on my knee or a slight dent should I say for when I was a youngster and I knelt onto a piece of lego, boy it hurt, best thing was the lego piece didn't break just embedded itself into my knee, nasty! I have broken umpteen remote controls in the past through stepping on them when they have fallen from the sofa and I've got up only to put my big size tens down on the remote, which are hardly durable are they!
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi ya wolfie34 and how the devil are you? I am fine, thanks for asking!! Don't see you around for months on end and don't even get a hi, how are you, kiss my ar*e, nowt! LOL . Don't you find that when you stand on the remote that it breaks that little bit of plastic that holds the batteries in so you have to selotape it to keep the batteries in afterwards!! Thanks for your response and I am glad to see you around
hi humbug...i dropped my laptop on a hard floor and totaled it. that was painful tho maybe a blessing in disguise. tho i bought it new it never worked well. i put up with it for a few years then dropped it and finished it off. i heard that my niece is hard on laptops tends to drop them so she has special insurance to cover hers.
@moondancer (7434)
Not stood on, sat on...my eye glasses and since they cost me upwards of $600 that is a lot for me. I wear bifocals and they are expensive to get plus all of the other things, changing lenses for indoor outdoor, etc.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Hmm, I can't really say the most expensive, I don't think I've stepped on anything to expensive. Like you, I think if anything it was a little outdated and hardly used so I didn't miss it / or the person it belonged to didn't miss it! oppps! Hmm, I guess one thing that comes to mind when stepped on (or slept with) is thumb tacks. Since I know you have to know why I said slept with, I'll tell you. When I was younger I used to hang magazine pictures, etc up with thumbtacks, when I'd go to sleep sometimes I wouldn't bother to find one or two (or more!!!) that had dropped, so I'd go to bed, and roll around on them, wake up long enough to put them somwhere else (sometimes) and go back to bed. There not sharp when rolled on. I know I used to be lazy, okay still can be!
@kellyjeanne (1578)
I'm glad you weren't too saddened by the fact that you stepped on it! LOL! The only thing that I can think of that I have stepped on was a plastic toy ball with a bell inside it. That was one of Mija's favorite toys. It wasn't expensive at all. It was just the idea that I broke it and now her favorite toy is no more! I really have to buy her more toys. By the way, Mija is my cat! LOL! Purrs, Catwoman=^..^= & Mija
@cher913 (25897)
i dont think i have broken anything expensive, but having two daughters who loved to play with barbies and bratz when they were younger, i have found little bits all around the house, such as shoes and bags and clothing too. those little shoes hurt your feet! (plus i am sure that a fair share of them got sucked up in the vacuum!)
@mira91 (988)
LOL...Mann, is stepping on stuff your hobby or something? lol, cz you seem to do that a lot...haha. Like you i spoiled my own mp4...-.- It was the stipidest thing i had ever done but unlike you that's NO EXCUSE for me to get a new one, it's more of a REASON i shouldn't get a new one says my mum..Haha, well 2 years later what do you know, i won myself an ipod nano is a contest...I'm a happy girl.. ^_^
@cynthiann (18576)
• Jamaica
My husband!
@messageme (2821)
I have stepped on so many things, but the funny thing is now that I am thinking about it I can't remember a one of them. I do know that toys do hurt when they are stepped on. Then I get frustrated with the kids for leaving them out in the first place and putting them away.....kids will be kids!
@sergedan (768)
Hmm actually nothing, never stepped on any objects. I did sit on my cell phone once, but it didn't break.
@ANTIQUELADY (36492)
o.k. big foot. lol. i have broken alot of things but don't think i ever stepped on anything & broke unless it was a toy when my kids were little.