Well if it's not one dang thing it's another!

@Katlady2 (9925)
I am soooo ticked off right now! I went to get into my truck to go to my doctor appointment. Starts up fine, AC comes on fine......stupid frickin fracking dang 4 wheel drive beast would NOT come out of Park for anything! I tugged on it, pushed, pulled, cussed, cussed again, and then cussed even more, and NOTHING! And the stupid thing worked fine when I went to town this morning. So I really made hubby's day when I called him to tell him the lovely news. Hopefully he can figure it out when he gets home.....maybe we'll be lucky and it will be something simple...I hope! If he doesn't get it fixed, we're back down to one vehicle again and that is so not very fun at all. Well, I guess one good thing came out of it...I didn't have to go to my appointment (the dreaded mammogram! ICK!). But it's rescheduled for tomorrow morning. Anyone else having lovely problems like mine? Feel free to share or just plain vent here if you want. Big hugs to all.....Carryl
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Hey sweets...........what time of day was this? Because earlier this afternoon, I went into the spare room to close the window as a storm was coming up. When I opened the window this morning, no probs. This particular window has a very long 'handle' on it that you push through the frame and the window lifts up and out from the outside of the house. When I tried to pull the damn thing back in it wouldn't budge out of 'park'! LOL I pushed, I pulled, I cussed and cussed again........I'm not kidding! and nothing happened. I've had to close the bedroom door to keep the draft out of the rest of the house. Maybe if we both try again and say please this time, and whisper sweet nothings our respective problems will co-operate? You game? One, two, three..........GO!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm back to cussing.........it didn't work! LOL
@MsTickle (24756)
Oh yes, that would do it for me too. How frustrating, aggravating and annoying...to say the least. I would also noty mind missing the mammogram...in fact, I've refused to have them anymore.
@suspenseful (40326)
I went for my semi-annual dental check up. Luckily no cavities. Unluckily he took X=rays and since we no longer have dental insurance it cost $160 approx and that is because I have no back teeth to speak of. On top of that, I had to walk the next block to get my husband's prescription another $175 and that was before my dental appointment. But at least, I had a long walk home, but I bet it would not have made any distance when I step on the scale. I would still be 204 lb. And I hate mammograms as well. I had to have a biopsy and removal of a lump in my br*st. It was not cancerous. They said the fat would fill in that area. It has not! It is still caved in as before!
DANG, that does sound annoying, just like a rotten computer. this crap always happens when we need to use it. Well of course it does!! We're not sitting in the garage testing our cars when we don't actually need to use them, are we? LOL AARRGGHH!!! Same thing happened to my sister recently, (well not the same problem, but a problem just as annoying) and she and BIL needed to get a new van. And the old one was just nicely paid for. DANG!
@Samanthavv (1395)
I went to a doctor's appointment this morning. Prenatal appointment to be exact. I'm 37 weeks and 3 days and I'm 1cm dilated. My baby will be here anytime... but as much as I was looking forward to it... I'm kind of dreading it now. My financial situation is deteriorating rapidly... and it dosen't seem like there's much I can do about it. Makes me feel like I shouldn't have even had this baby. :(
HI Katlady2: Sorry to hear you are having such rotten luck with your truck , hopefully by now its working ok; Don't you just hate those kind of days??? I know I do , I myself have had a bad run of rotten luck of late , just check out my own past discussions of late, bleh! But today its a gorgeous Day here what's left of it and the weather is improving day by day here, birds are singing and its GREAT!! Take care again hope the truck is working by now I know its aggravating!!
@brendalee (6086)
I am sorry you are having such problems. I've had days like that too where it seems everything goes wrong. Its been very quiet lately and I am not complaining.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Lol the Mammogram is not that bad Girl I am sorry though about your Truck and I really hope that your Hubby will be able to figure it out and get it sorted for you Hugs to you
@CatsandDogs (13964)
You know Carryl, there may be a reason why your truck wouldn't go into gear. I'm not overly religious or a religious fanatic but what else could it be? Maybe God kept you from going to your appointment because he knew something was going to happen but of course, you didn't? You'll probably never know now which is just fine by me because I still have my friend around!!