EarthDay

@raydene (9875)
Hello Friends What will you do for EarthDay? Do you do anything special? Do you even celebrate it? I will be doing some planting and playing in the dirt a bit. I am green as I can afford but am open to new ideas..have any? xoxoxoxoxox
@messageme (2821)
This may sound really bad, but when is earth day? I am thinking about taking the kids out for a walk and picking up the neighborhood. Usually we will do that for all the cans laying around but I think for earth day we will do that trash as well. In hopes to teach the kids to keep garbage off the ground.
@BarBaraPrz (19824)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
April 22.
@patzel88 (3311)
earth day is what people celebrate today but i guess earth day is everyday for we have to save our mother earth with too many things that have been done to our resources and most affected are the people who also done many damage to our mother earth, we need to give importance to the place where we are living for we are also the one who get the result from what we done.
@mummymo (23707)
Oh Mom I've been and gone and done it again! I've missed Earth Day! I am terrible at remembering dates! That might explain why when you talked about the offer by Disney I couldn't find it - I was already too late! Mind you I did end up saving (????) some money by buying Niamh stuff in the sale! lol xxx
@Darkwing (21588)
I didn't do anything special as in my book, every day is Earth Day. I contribute daily with recycling and composting, and the most of my spring gardening is done... any planting, mowing, hedge trimming and weeding was done a month ago, on Ostara. So... I just treated it as a normal day. Brightest Blessings, my friend. xx
@winterose (39918)
all I am doing is working on my computer I have a project to do right now and they are supposed to be coming in more often now, so that is good.
@ElicBxn (60884)
nope, didn't drive any less because of it, didn't do anything
I wish someone invite me to plant a tree.I have so many seeds at home , there is just no space at our backyard to plant it, so I am praying someone with large backyard will provide for my seeds Lol. These seeds are all vegetable and it will be useless if I will not plant it. Atleast I contributed something for Earth day if I'll be able to do it.
@anniefannie (1743)
No Earth day is just another day for me. I work in my yard and my flowers. I have set several tress out over the years. so have a good day
@Lakota12 (42684)
I will be planing too IF I can get teh one I told to dig up the spot I picked and get rid of the weeds! And if its Sat. I have a surprize party to get thru!
@BarBaraPrz (19824)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Happy Earth Day to you, too. I don't have anything special planned for today. The weather's kinda yucky and I'm under it. Think I'll just have a little nap now...