What do you do when you feel a toothe ache

coming along? I am not in the mood for anymore teeth to be removed. I have nine teeth out of my mouth already. I feel these little pinches of pain pushing through. I know it will be my wisdom tooth this time. I can feel it in my nerve when the pain is there..
@boogerman (1548)
Hi giftsandbagscom! Well, when I was a kid, I pull it by myself. Try to put ice near the infected part. This makes you numb. If you still experience pain, take a dose of mefenamic acid. This was very effective. I hope that this might help, happy mylotting...=)
I had to look up that mefenamic acid. It sounds like it would work well. Thanks
@boogerman (1548)
You can buy it at the pharmacy. It is in capsule form.=)
@shell2784 (752)
aw honey... I feel for ya! I just had my 4 wisdome teeth out and 2 others that were infected! Ugh! Have you tried clove oil? You get it in the baking section... or maybe it was in the pharmacy too? Not sure... its tastes horrific but it does numb you up pretty good. My dentist gve me a script for percocets last time until Icould get them pulled and that worked wonderfully. Other than that... I stay away from smoking, sugar, drinking thru a straw and anything that really needs chewed up good (like steak) when I feel one coming on. If I can't make it feel any better, the least I can do is not aggrivate it anymore. Hope this helped! And good luck!
Yes this has helped alot Thanks. I never heard of the clove oil before.
@lilybug (21182)
I normally take some ibuprofen and rub some oragel on the gum around the tooth that hurts. I have had 2 teeth pulled in the past, but I could use a few more pulled. Including my 4 wisdom teeth. 2 of them have cavities and the other 2 are growing in towards my cheek instead of down.
@yonkie (440)
Having a toothache is one of the pains I abhor to happen. Experiencing toothache is equivalent to having muscle pain, headache, backache at the same time. It is really terrible. The last time I have toothache, before my tooth was extracted I took pain reliever. The pain reliever mom gave me was effective. I didn't feel the pain anymore after couple of minutes.