Do you consider yourself a good/bad Mylotter?

Here at mylot do you consider yourself to be a good or bad mylotter. Me I get little spurts of mylotting. Where I post and reply a lot then for a few days. I do not. And then there are times I will just come on here and read and rate and that's it. So are you a good or bad mylotter?
@ktosea (2025)
definitely a good Mylotter,maybe a little conceited but I think it's true ,I am active on mylot and always act in a nice manner.try to response to as many discussions as I can and always ready to help the others with my knowledge and experience if I could
Well I would say that you are a good mylotter than!
@ktosea (2025)
thank you and have a nice day
@twoey68 (13651)
I've never really thought about it. I guess I'm a good MyLotter...I could probably improve when it comes to keeping up with discussions but MyLot is fun for me so I don't stress over it. I do what makes me happy and don't worry about keeping up with others. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS**[/b]
I do the same when I am here. Do what makes me happy I love mylot and If I feel like doing it I will and if I don't well I just don't! Happy mylotting!
i can't really say whether im a good or bad mylot member. i know i am good because i always try my best to post here on mylot and do the stuffs here with all my might. but i know i am bad at times that i do not like to do mylot. sometimes i get really too busy and get a little tired of doing the mylot thing. haha. but anyway good or bad im still here. happy mylotting!
I think I am right there with you! I am good when I am here! lol lol
Hi sxrxnrr, I think I can safely say I am a good mylotter as I am here everyday till late into the night and resspon to everyone's discussions and rateing them, its keeps me in touch with all my friends and am having a great time here. Tamara
@jillmalitz (5132)
I am probably more like a bad one. I don't spend a lot of time here. I look at the discussions and some of them I just can not answer and some I enjoy doing. For the little amount of money I make here it is not worth it for me to spend all day here. So I find it more of a little bit of fun when my work is done. LOL!
I think i am a good mylotter and i was loyal to mylot.though i stay here not long but i take care every post i started and response my interesting discussion carefully.I must come here if i am free.
Well I am sure You will be a great mylotter!
@arkasen (748)
I consider myself as a good mylotter because I am very much active in the site. I have joined some 9 days ago and have posted lots of replies, comments. I have also started some discussions. I have uploaded picture also. I have done tasks. As you can see I have done every think I possibly could do. I always try to solve peoples problem by giving my opinion. I stay active in the site for hours. Rate others discussions and replies if I like one.
@fwangaa (3058)
i want to be a good mylotter. then i will be also good in my home. so i must try to study good in here. then i will be good in my real life. so i can take a try to be a honest one. thanks for your discussion. God bless you.