can i know the name of your bestfriend?

@mymaria (379)
bestfriend is very special to me. through hapiness, trials, problem, she is always be there for me even financial. I always appriciate the way she handle our realtionship. the name of my bestfriend is ' vangie ' .. how about you?
@rymebristol (1788)
the name of my best friend is Enrica Brimon, she 5 months older than me. it may seem unusual for a guy to have a best friend that is a woman right? but i don't mind, i feel more secure and comfortable just by having her.
@hanah87 (1846)
My best friend is Syarina...
My bestfriend now is my boyfriend. His name is Xavier. I used to be good friends with my childhood friend Angelica but it seems that she has change through time. I don't like her atittudes anymore. There are times she would lie to me just to borrow money from me, I can lend her money if I have extras but she doesn't have to lie for the sake of it.
@yonkie (440)
My only person I consider as my best friend is the Father Almighty. He is the one who only know all my secrets. I only confided to Him what exactly I feel, how I deal with every life, why I do it this/that way. I always talk to Him when I am praying. And I believe He always listen to me.