Do you say "I love you" everyday to your partner?

@med889 (5958)
Saying I love you everyday...Well i believe when two person have accepted each other so it is not always imporatnt to say I love you after every 15 minutes. What do you think?
@nujoomva (111)
i always say "i love you" to my girlfriend only.she reply back always love you sweet heart.that makes me so happy
@med889 (5958)
Hello nujoomva, well thank you for sharing and hope she always remain yours;-)
@xhaylea (363)
well seing as though i don't have a partner at the moment i don't say i love you to anyone but my family and freinds, but i do have someone i like, and i talk to him alot, and we always say love you to eachother before we go offline or in real when we talk we are awlways right nice to eachother, so who knows where that will lead to :)
@med889 (5958)
Hello xhaylea, you are right and I wish you all the best with that "someone";-)
I think everywhere has a different culture. I think we are still much more conserved. We don't often say I love you to each other. We hide our emotions to the heart. I love China
@med889 (5958)
But why do you hide your emotions youless? Saying I love you to your partner i think is something very sacred so there is nothing to hide in it.
Instead of saying directly to the face, one should try doing things which will make them feel wanted/ loved. Like leaving notes in the least expected places so that when they find it, they get to know about your feelings. Telling is not really mandatory, but it can always do good and no harm. bourne
@med889 (5958)
Yes you are right as I agree to you bournecaindelta, Saying I love you is okay but when we do something to express that it becomes more beautiful.
@se7enthbird (8328)
my wife is a very expressive person. she says i love you all the time. when we are still new with the relationship she is the one who says that mostly. but as time flew by i find myself saying it and expressing it more. now we sau it everyday but i dont put time if it is every 15 minutes for i also work and during the work hours cellphone is prohibited. but i can say that we say i love you as often as we can
@med889 (5958)
Thank you for sharing se7enthbird, its good to say that when the moment also was seeking for it ;-)
@makingpots (11922)
Every 15 minutes seems a little extreme, more like a nervous tick than a feeling. But yes, I tell my family I love them at least once a day. Honestly, they each do something at least once a day that reminds me of why a love them and when I think it I will tell them.
@med889 (5958)
This is very good to tell your family that you love them. You are the first to tell me that in a discussion and I really appreciate that.
@Lxandra79 (1536)
My bf tells me morning noon and night. I say 'I love you 2' back. But atleast once a day too. He gets sad when I dont say it as much...but I do really Love him!
@med889 (5958)
So saying the words os important but one should also show that he/she loves that person by doing something special toward him/her.
saying i love you is not important in some aspect but showing it is much better.. because sometimes you can say that word without the really meaning in it.. you can say just make your partner to feel that you really love him / her.. but deep inside of you, you don't really meant it and not came from the bottom of your heart... but girls want to hear that words from their love one.. because they will be comfortable to hear that... i do say i love you to someone when i really feel the love and if i want to feel it too.
@med889 (5958)
Showing that you love that person is more important you are right as I agree to you rubypalmes. I say I love you to my partner when He really deserves that because for me the word is sacred and so pure that it should be said to someone who really deserves this and there are also important moments where when saying that the moment becomes more beautiful.
Me and my bf say I love you to each other at least once a day. We don't say it like every 15 minutes! Thats too much! We both know that we love each other and we express it in different ways througout the day and not just by saying it. Actions speak louder than words
@med889 (5958)
Hello there! Thank you for sharing. Even in my couple we say I love you nearly everyday but in different language and I find that romantic and a change is always good ;-)
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Med! I think that it is more important that your partner know how much you love him or her through action but still, it is also important that you remind that person by telling him or her. I myself appreciate it when my partner tells me that he loves me out of the blue. When I don't expect him too. I know how happy it makes me feel so I also do the same to him.
@med889 (5958)
Hi nanayangel, you are right in saying that one should remind their partner that they still love them. It is always important in this case. I feel happy and thrill when My partner says he loves me when I don't expect that in that moment and i just smile and kiss him.
@tdemex (3547)
yes I say it at least once a day! In my last relationships we didn't and they got stale, I guess you'd say, we kinda took things for granted, and that didn't work. Tell em at least once a day! tdemex
@med889 (5958)
Hello tdemex, thanks for sharing, well I supposed its more careful to say I love you than getting scolded.;-)
@cindyhxf (1447)
I said "i love you" to my new boyfriend everyday online now.he did too.i might won't say every day if we know live together and i think it is ok for us not say often.sometime "i love you" just a simple sentence and not really from lovers's true feel so i will be ok if my man doen't say too often .
@med889 (5958)
Thank you for sharing cindyhxf, Infact me and my partner we use to say I love you in Mandarin and its beautiful when you can learn in other language how to say especial words like this one.