Did you know you can

watch cable tv on your computer? Oh How glad I am to have just found out. Something told me to try www.lifetimetv.com and I hit the jack pot. So now I am watching a life time movie. Now I wish I could put it on pause to go to the rest room. LOL So let me in on more things I can watch online please. Thanks I am watching "the wives he forgot"
@caver1 (1765)
That's interesting. I went there, but didn't see anything I wanted to watch at the moment. I'll be interested to see if there are other websites that do this same thing.
@caver1 (1765)
I'm watching Anatasia right now on www.hulu.com. I found this website on http://www.ovguide.com/ There are alot of links to other online movie and tv show sites.
Woah. That's great. I always wanted to see TV on my computer so that I can see it without any disturbance. Looks like this is going to help me do that without any problems. Enjoy your movies. bourne