Do you like watching movies online

I am watching a movie with a few parts to it. So this would be a very long chair movie to me. I wonder if I can sit that long. Two hours each part wow this is going to kill me. I wonder if you would watch a movie this long sitting in a chair.
@Bebs08 (10691)
I am also watching movies online but when it is too long like 2 hours, I have to do something also while watching. Like I do crochet or knitting.. or folding clothes at same time watching. I don't want to just sit for the whole duration without doing something.
i haven't done it before. if it's a good movie or something i've been raring to watch but didn't find time before, i'd go waste a few hours to enjoy myself even if my butt screams. :) the only thing closest to it is watching a taiwanese telenovela that is being shown locally in my country but i kinda missed several episodes when i travel. i searched for this romantic-comedy-drama over the internet and i got lucky enough to watch what i've missed and watch other episodes not yet shown in our local tv. it has 24 episodes, with six parts in each episode along with english subtitles. combined with the waiting while episodes run for streaming, each episode i watch for like 1.5 hours. but the good thing is i could pause it when my butt hurts for sitting so long and i could respond to some mylot discussions in between the streams. :)
@dodo19 (28558)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yes, I do, occasionally. It doesn't happen very often. However, it still does occur. There are days, when I'm really in the mood for a certain movie that I don't have, in which case I must watch it online.
@sergedan (768)
Wow, you must be tough to sit that long on a chair, so much effort and energy :) I don't know if I could pull this off...
@gracie04 (4556)
Yes, I do.. But i haven't watched any movie online for months.. because i am busy doing other important stuffs online.. i would rather spend my time doing essential things, something productive rather than watching movies online.. i don't have a real job and i need to work real hard to support my medical needs..