How would you feel?

I have the flu for starters. My ex was here from day one of my getting sick. He brings me breakfast,lunch and dinner. I hate getting up to get the door down the long hall way. Over all he is still wanting me to go back with him. He will not understand my feelings. He is married to a old school mate of mine. His wife even tells me how he loves me more than her and cries all the time. I can't be with him while he is still married. Even though he is the best thing to come my way.
@GAUCI123 (1042)
• Malta
Well he needs to decide in loving you or loving his wife, he have to see what exactly how he feels. It is a tough decision to make however time can give you the answer if he loves his wife or you, if you really love him give him time to decide.
Maybe he needs to just grow up and be a man if he want's to be with you and is no longer in-love with his wife...he needs to let her go so that she can find someone that will love her and respect her the way she deserves. She deserves to be happy and you both are selfish about your feelings and not hers. I would in no way deal with that crap. If my fiance' had feelings for someoneelse and I know it, his a@@ would be gone to be with her. That's not fair to your "Friend" wow with friends like you both she doesn't need enemies!!