As daughter was diagnosed as early menopause, she's going thru adoption process

My daughter was diagnosed a few weeks ago as going thru early menopause and that she would not be able to bear children. She is now going thru the stages of applications and approvals and financial extravagancy of adopting. She is very excited about her decision to adopt. Any suggestions or advice on making the process easier, earlier and financially bearing? Granny Linda
I know nothing about adoption but I would like to congradulate your daughter with her decision to adopt. Not only has she taken news that could be devistating but she has turned it around to help another person. I wish her the very best.
okki that is so nice of you to say that. She's so excited and she said even if the Lord decided she would be with child during the process, she is still going thru with it for that reason. They're adopting from Tawain. Thanks again.
@cher913 (25890)
no, unfortunately it takes quite a long time to adopt. my sister in law (hubbys sis and her hubby) have adopted 2 young chinese girls - they got them when they were babies. they are now 6 and 3. they also have 4 older children of their own. for the whole process of adopting, it took them each a couple of years each.
yes, she understands it will take 18-24 months, but chances are less. She decided not to choose a gender. That will also help with the time issue. We're treating it as tho she is with child now, and I'm looking so forward to seeing my first grandchild. We couldn't be more excited. It's pretty neat to have those feelings after the hurt that was felt, as Okki stated. thanks again, Cher. I have a niece named Cher after 'Cher'.