How do you choose your bra?

@myfb2009 (8304)
Malaysia
Do you always think comfort or the price, when choosing a bra? Do you also choose the color of your bra? What's your favorite color of your bra? While l do some shopping at a ladies department, l saw a few ladies unable to decide which bra to buy. They keep on talking to each others about their choice of bra..How about you?
If I decide to even buy them by price (if they are on sale) then it's by the style I like and pray they have my size and in an appropriate color.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, the style, size and suitable color are the most important factors in deciding a suitable bra. I also thinking that way when buying a bra..
@cher913 (25890)
price is pretty much the only decider for me because we are on a very fixed income and if i need a new one, i will get one on sale or go to walmart and get one. i can usually get one for under $10 there.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, i agree about it. I usually buy my bra on sales day, too. Yes, during sales day, i ever get some under $10, too..