Have you ever been afraid to shower before?

I don't want to take a bath and can't get up. I want to take a quick shower and get out of the tub. I have the flu and I am very weak right now. I am so afraid of falling in that shower it's not even funny. My daughter will be awake soon and I will have my very hot shower. Can you believe I am afraid to fall in the shower. A big girl like me..
@yspring (272)
i can believe you,because you have no reason to cheat us here!! for the problem you faced,you should change some idea or do some thing really that will change youself in some way! just do it,you can free to every thing you faced!
I hope I am not cheating you my friend. I know I am cheating myself out of a shower when I want one. Thanks for the laugh
@carann (262)
I thought i was the only one that thought about this. I am not scared to shower but it crosses my mind when i step out (we have a tub shower) What would I do if i slipped and fell. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone. lol
Thanks you as well.