which things you think is a creative things you have made?

@fwangaa (3058)
China
for me. typing the words to internet is a creative things . when i was a child. my brother took me to his company , i was very envy him type the words to computer, i think it may be very difficulty. but now, i can type word to internet, and can chat to mylotter, so i think it is a creative things for me. what about you , mylotters? which things you think it is a creatvie things you have made?
My biggest creative outlet is photography. I LOVE photography. It's really interesting to try to portray feelings by taking pictures of people, objects, or landscapes.
my photography! - This is a pic I took a while ago, and is probably one of my favorite. It just..communicates.
&& I meant to post this picture, but something went amuck.
@fwangaa (3058)
the picture is very creatived. where is it?
It was at a bridge where I live - in Minnesota (Minneapolis) of the US - in a park. I LOVE taking nature/artistic pictures. Thanks for the BR by the way!
@kellys3ps (3726)
I crochet, and also paint.